- Maker: Mcilroy
- Model: A25c
- Back/Sides Wood: Figured Claro Walnut
- Top Wood: Western Red Cedar
- Neck Wood: 5-Piece, Mahogany/ Maple/ Walnut/ Maple/ Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony bound with Ebony and Maple Purfling
- Heel Cap: Pear w/ Maple purfling
- Bridge: Ebony
- Headstock Veneer: Ebony w/ Maple purfling underlay
- Frets to Body: 14
- Cutaway: Venetian
- Bindings: Pear with Maple Purflings
- Rosette: Paua Abalone with Rosewood and Pear Purfling inlays
- Tuners: Gotoh SG387ís with Amber Pearloid Buttons
- Case: Hiscox
- Pickup: None
- Lower Bout: 15-5/8"
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- String Spacing at the Saddle: 2 1/4
- Comments: Here is yet another beautiful figured Claro A25c. Dermot has assured me this will indeed be the last of his Claro stash. The colors on this one are magnificent! We will be offering just a few Mcilroys this year, as many are sold before they arrive and he has a 24 month wait. This one has all the Magic that Dermotís guitars are famous for, and more.
Visit the Mcilroy Guitars