Soundbite 1 | Soundbite 2
- Maker: Mcilroy
- Model: A25 Custom
- Back/Sides Wood: Kew Gardens Walnut
- Top Wood: Western Red Cedar
- Neck Wood: 5 Piece, Mahogany/ Maple/ Walnut/ Maple/ Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony bound with Ebony and Maple Purfling
- Heel Cap: Ebony w/ Maple purfling
- Bridge: Ebony
- Headstock Veneer: Ebony w/ Maple purfling underlay
- Backplate: Ebony
- Frets to Body: 14
- Bindings: Ebony with Maple Purflings
- Rosette: Paua Abalone with Rosewood and Pear Purfling inlays
- Tuners: Gotoh SG387’s with Amber Pearloid Buttons
- Case: Hiscox
- Pickup: None
- Lower Bout: 15-5/8"
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- String Spacing at the Saddle: 2-1/4"
- Comments: Every once in a while we are offered a guitar that was made for a specific customer, but due to unforeseen circumstances, the customer couldn't take. This is a gorgeous one-of-a kind Custom A25. The Ebony binding, headplate, and backplate, really set off the grain in this “very special” set of Kew Gardens Walnut. This one has an incredible voice as well...very defined, yet complex, and extremely WARM.
Visit the Mcilroy Guitars website