See this guitar played on video
- Maker: Mcilroy
- Model: A37
- Back/Sides: Rosewood
- Top Wood: Adirondack
- Neck Wood: 5 Piece -
Mahogany/ Maple/ Rosewood/ Maple/ Mahogany
- Headplate: Ebony w/ Maple Purfling underlay
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony bound with Rosewood and Maple
- PickGuard: None
- Fret Markers: None
- Frets to Body: 14
- Cutaway: No
- Bindings: Maple w/Pear and Rosewood Purfling inlays
- Rosette: Paua Abalone w/ Rosewood and Pear Purfling inlays
- Tuners: Gotoh SG387’s with Amber Pearloid Buttons
- Case: Hiscox Hardshell
- Pickup: None
- Lower Bout: 15-5/8"
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- String Spacing at the Bridge: 2-3/16"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Custom Features: Celtic Knot inlay on the 12th fret
- Comments: The Adi top "super-charges" the sound on this one adding quite a bit of headroom and overall volume. This comes in handy for dynamic playing, giving the player an "expanded pallet" to work with. It also makes playing quite effortless ... So much sound to work with. The adi also adds a bit more definition in the mids...very nice!
- Price: $3600