- Maker: Mcilroy
- Model: AJ30
- Back/Sides Wood: East Indian Rosewood
- Top Wood: Sitka
- Neck: 5 piece- Mahogany / Maple / Rosewood / Maple/ Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony bound with Rosewood and Maple
- Headstock Veneer: Rosewood w/Maple underlay
- Logo: Abalone
- Bridge: Ebony
- Heel Cap: Pear w/ Rosewood and Maple Purfling
- Fret Markers: None
- Frets to Body: 14
- Bindings: Pear with Maple and Rosewood Purflings
- Rosette: Paua Abalone with Rosewood and Maple Purfling inlays
- Tuners: Gold Gotoh’s with Amber Pearloid Buttons
- Case: Hiscox
- Pickup: None
- Lower Bout: 16 1/4"
- Nut Width: 1 3/4"
- Condition: Near Mint
- Comments: This one has been played just enough to open up nicely. I always really liked the woods on this guitar. The top is very silky and beginning to age. Mcilroys are now back ordered 2 years!
Here is a deal on a preowned, near mint one!
Visit the Mcilroy Guitars home page