- Maker: Mcilroy (Ireland)
- Model: AJ30c
- Back/Sides Wood: East Indian Rosewood
- Top Wood: Sitka
- Neck: 5 piece- Mahogany / Maple / Rosewood / Maple/ Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony bound with rosewood and maple
- Headstock Veneer: Rosewood w/maple underlay
- Logo: Abalone
- Bridge: Ebony
- Heel Cap: Pear w/ Rosewood and maple purfling
- Fret Markers: None
- Frets to Body: 14
- Cutaway: Venetian
- Bindings: Pear with maple, pear and rosewood purflings
- Rosette: Paua abalone with rosewood and maple purfling inlays
- Tuners: Gold Gotoh’s with amber pearloid buttons
- Case: Hiscox
- Pickup: None
- Lower Bout: 16-1/4"
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Special Features: Abalone Celtic knot inlay on the 12th fret
- Comments: These Irish beauties are hard to come by in today's world. Since most Mcilroys sell before they arrive, we seldom actually have one to offer. This is a perfect example why Dermit’s guitars are SO in demand…stunningly beautiful with tons of Irish soul!