Soundbites: Fingerpicked, standard tuning | Fingerpicked, Dropped D tuning
- Maker: Mcilroy [Ireland]
- Model: A36
- Back/Sides Wood: Rosewood
- Top Wood: Femme Italian Spruce
- Neck Wood: 5 Piece, Mahogany/ Maple/Rosewood/ Maple/ Mahogany
- Headplate: Rosewood w/ Maple Purfling underlay
- Bridge: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony bound w/Ebony and Maple Purflings
- PickGuard: None
- Fret Markers: Custom Mother of Pearl Celtic Knot at the 12th Fret
- Frets to Body: 14
- Cutaway: No
- Bindings :Pear w/ Maple and Rosewood Purfling inlays
- Rosette: Paua Abalone w/ Rosewood and Maple Purfling inlays
- Tuners: Gold Gotoh’s w/ Amber Pearloid Buttons
- Case: Hiscox Hardshell
- Pickup: None
- Lower Bout: 15-5/8"
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Special Features: Celtic knot inlay on the 12th
- Comments: Check out the top wood on this one...white as snow! If you want the Mcilroy sound, but like to do a bit of Flatpicking, this may be a consideration. The Italian top adds a nice crisp edge to the sound and the Rosewood thickens up the mids.Yet another awesome Mcilroy!
Visit the Mcilroy Guitars website